I doubt anyone still visits here.
But just in case....
The time has just flown!
I can't believe our little Quinn is five and a half months old. He's a little person!
I thought this blog would be a good forum for me and Tim to record our thoughts about parenthood and archive Quinn's milestones and the like...but it's just not happening.
It's all I can do to post photos of Quinn every two weeks (which I've been doing pretty religiously on this site).
My baby is not a napper and the words to describe how I feel about who he is and who Tim and I have become and what our life is like take too long to extract from my muddled Mommy Brain.
So I'm contenting myself with scrawling notes in his baby journal and calling it "good enough."
Maybe when Q is a little older and taking that fabled two-hour toddler nap I'll be able to do a little more writing. But, for now, enjoy gazing at the photos of my boy on the site linked above and I'd be glad to tell you in person or over the phone how absolutely amazing and beautiful he is and what a wild ride we're on!
love
em
No comments:
Post a Comment